Porcini Champignon Sea Salt is made by blending natural sea salt with real porcini mushrooms and a custom combination of seasonings.
- Made from natural sea salt
- Contains real porcini, champignon and bolete mushrooms
- Seasoned with onion and garlic powders
- Ready to use. Add to taste.
- Substitute for regular salt on french fries, potato chips or roasted potatoes
- Sprinkle over seared steaks
- Add layers of flavor to grilled asparagus or sautéed vegetables
- Elevate otherwise ordinary fried eggs
- Enliven pastas and cream soups
- Butter boards
Crispy Parmesan Eggs
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated (not ground) Parmesan
- 4 eggs
- F+F Porcini Champignon Sea Salt
- Brush 1 teaspoon olive oil into a thin layer on the bottom of a 10-inch nonstick or well-seasoned cast-iron skillet and place over medium heat.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup Parmesan in an even layer covering the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes until cheese begins to melt.
- Crack eggs onto cheese, then cover pan and cook until eggs are starting to set but are not cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Uncover and turn heat to medium-high to finish cooking eggs for another 1 to 2 minutes, until edges are crisp and golden brown.
- Make sure the cheese doesn’t get too brown; if it goes past light golden, turn down heat.
- Season eggs with F+F Porcini Champignon Sea Salt.
Serve with arugula on the side and a dash of olive oil.