Dukkah Spice Blend
Dukkah (sometimes spelled “Duqqa”) is a blend of ground roasted nuts, seeds, and spices, traditionally used as a seasoning blend in Middle Eastern cuisine.
- Crunchy blend of nuts and seeds
- Round nut flavors balanced with a hint of heat and salt
- Slightly acidic, tart from sumac and other spices
- Ready to use. Add to taste.
- Stir into dips and spreads served with crudité
- Brush flat bread with oil and top with Dukkah
- Stir into pastas, couscous, rice, or beans
- Season roasted vegetables, poultry or meats